Welcome to Infidelis! If at any point you feel lost and confused, just remember you're in a community full of helpful members and we're right here, walking you through the whole way! If you've got a question, ask it! We realize that getting to know a new site might be challenging and intimidating at first, but we're here for you! Take it as slow as you need and ask as many questions as you need! There are no stupid ones :)
REMINDERS & TIPS
- You are required to make your Player Account first. This is because not only will you need to post your character application(s) in this account, but while you wait for them to be accepted, you will only have access to the Out of Character parts of the site.
- Each new player starts with two character slots by default, which means you can create or adopt two characters as soon as you start with us! Your second free slot is also immune to post requirements usually required to pick up extra characters.
YOUR JOINING CHECKLIST
- Register your player account
Did you read over the necessities?
Post your character's joining application (using your player account!) here.
- Does your player name match your username? If you call yourself Sabrina, your username should be '@sabrina'! Don't add any unnecessary numbers or symbols to it! Same goes for your characters' usernames as well.
- If you need to fix your username, please delete the account and make a new one with the correct name! If you need help, reach out to a staff member!
Do you understand how we roleplay here?
- You remembered where to find the template code, right? We'll give you a hint ;)
Did you meet the word requirements for each section of your character's application? Have you double-checked your work for typos and inconsistencies?
If everything checks out, post your application!
- If you still need help, read over Forum Roleplay's Writing for Roleplay Guide for an in-depth explanation!
- Once your character's application is approved, you can make your character's account!
Check out Infidelis' Super Secret Cheat Sheet to make your first babysteps into Infidelis as Fresh Meat a smooth ride!
For those of you just stalking around the site, unsure if you really want to join yet, there’s a Group for you! You can add your account to it yourself under the Groups Tab in your Profile page. Becoming an Infidelis Lurker lets us know that you’re interested, but not quite yet ready. This Lurker group will keep your account from getting deleted during our monthly activity checks, too. So, essentially, it allows us to get to know you as you wade through our information and keeps you around longer!
Lurkers are strongly encouraged to join our Discord Server and pop in every now and then to say hello! Come in and hang out - we’d love to get to know you! It’s much easier to join a new site when you’ve already established friendships. Our community is positive and filled with many great people who would love to help you through your confusion or just make joining a new site a smoother process!