Post by 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒾𝒾ℯ on May 30, 2018 6:12:33 GMT
Canine Chronicle (May Edition)
It's sure been a long time since the last Canine Chronicle came out, right? Well, it’s your lucky day because this one’s chock full of juicy information and current events! These babies aren't easy to pop out guys, so be sure to read it like it's the best book ever, ok? C:
Lets also give a warm welcome to our newest member @slashgnr ! Welcome, Slash! We hope you enjoy your stay here on Infidelis!
A Few Quick Reminders
@dremulf for Male Player OTM
Rose for Female Player OTM
@akame & @mercedes for Couple OTM
Karma for Scariest OTM
Outlaw for Funniest OTM
@banna for Most Unique OTM
and No Matter Where I Sleep, You are Haunting Me for Thread OTM
Our Newest High Ranks
Please welcome our newest High Ranks!
Chase for the Dodgers Vice
@nikolai for the Dodgers Walker Lieutenant
@spider for the Dodgers Scraper Lieutenant
@youri for the Dodgers Dirtpaw Lieutenant
@casimira for Saints Scraper Lieutenant
@atentus for Saints Healer Lieutenant
Whoop! Congratulations, guys!
Available High Ranks
We've still got quite a few High Ranks to audition for! These do not yet have a deadline. Once we get a few applications for the these gang ranks, we'll set a concrete date for when they will be chosen!
- Crabs Healer Lieutenant
- Crabs Falconer Lieutenant
- Yardies Walker Lieutenant
- Yardies Scraper Lieutenant
- Saints Vice
- Saints Explorer Enforcer
We're nearing the homestretch of November and December's plot threads! Please remember to post in those, guys! The sooner we get them done, the sooner we can get the plot moving and change months! People who have already signed up for some threads, please be sure to remember which you've signed up for, and if activity’s going to be a problem, withdraw your character from them if needed!
Remember Our Shiny New Map?
Well, we learned that it wasn’t all that compatible with our mobile users, but fear not! A "flat" version was made just for you guys! The flat version shows which districts the gangs lay claim to and the names of subterritories positioned all around Komorrah. You guys will still have to utilize the Komorrah page in the Guidebook for their descriptions! Find a link to the flat version right under the map image on the Komorrah page!
Winding Down November & December
After many months delay, we’re finally at a point where we can officially move on to December! From this moment onward, all new posts should be dated in December. November is officially closed, which means you can age your characters if you haven’t already! January (and new plots) will soon be underway, so be prepared for that!
Hey, A New Thing: Den Threads
You may have noticed that we have these stationed at the top of every gang territory board. The Slums, City, Beach, and Blood Village all have one! What are they, you might ask? They’re your characters’ home, of course! Each thread is set permanently in their home base.
These threads will never be deleted or archived. They are a permanent ‘hub’ for characters of the same gang to sleep, chat, or simply visit briefly if you aren’t into having a full thread. Go ahead, try one, they’re a fantastic way to have characters meet in casual conditions!
Gang Page Consolidation
We want to take a moment to thank all of you who took our Usability Survey! It helped a ton to see what our members have been having trouble with! We’ve decided to consolidate the Jobs page and Rank Tables page as a quick fix for now, hoping more people will be able to find them easier and use them as intended. When clicking on the gang in the guidebook’s sidebar, a new link will become viewable underneath that: “Jobs”.
We intend to do a overhaul our guidebook in the future, which will hopefully streamline and make our information easier to find, understand, and navigate. For now, we’re hoping that this small fix will make finding gang information easier than it was before!
New Games: Bingo & Posting Tag
Yeah, yeah, we’re late. Remember how our Chronicle skipped a whole month? Yeah, we don’t know where May went either!
We’re introducing two brand new games for everyone: Bingo and Posting Tag!
The Bingo’s been up there for a while, so you might’ve seen it already. It’s Infidelis’ take on the classic game, where members provide certain criterion (depicted on each circle) and if they provide all the criterion for the row, they win a prize! The prize pool is still quite low, but as we continue on, it’ll get bigger and bigger, and it may not just be Kibble! Be sure to take a read about it HERE for the chance to win some fun prizes!
We’re introducing a new Discord game that will hopefully encourage posting and give you guys more of a goal to work towards! It’s called Posting Tag! It’s in its own private Discord channel and only includes those who want to participate. You tag a random person, roll a dice, and they must provide the number of posts depicted on the dice to win some bonus Kibble! Ask us about joining the game either here or on the Discord and we'll add you!
New Promotion Requirements
It’s always been kind of vague how characters on Infidelis “graduate” to the next level. We’ve incorporated some new tasks for characters to complete before they are able to move to the next level. These will count for Brats graduating to Tailers, Tailers graduating to Adults, and normal Jobs being promoted to Special Ranks! These threads need to be presented in the Maintenance thread before the character may be promoted or graduated. We’re hoping these new requirements will help push everyone in the right direction!
We'll be updating the gang Job Pages shortly with relevant information regarding these new requirements:
Special Rank Promotion Requirements
- Two threads with the Boss
- One Thread where your character attempts to collect some information about a gang member. This can be good or bad information, and your character may fail.
- One thread where your character attempts to collect some information on another gang. This can be good or bad (preferably "useful") information, and your character may fail.
- Two threads where your character catches another breaking a rule
- One thread where your character snitches on a gang member to the Boss or Vice
- One thread where your character attempts to collect information about another gang. This can be good or bad (preferably "useful") information, and your character may fail.
- Two threads with the Boss
- One thread where your character carries out a task for the Boss, which may include taking out on of their old enemies
- One thread where your character punishes a fellow gang member for breaking the rules. This task will be given by the Boss or Vice
- One thread where your character is a bully to another character. They can be a Yardie or from a different gang!
Brats -> Tailers
- One thread with their Denmother / Denfather learning something new! Perhaps a skill, lesson on life, or something else useful!
- Three threads with various gang members learning some new skill or lesson
Tailers -> Adults
- One thread where your Tailer teaches a Brat or another Tailer something they've learned
- One thread featuring your Tailer doing chores
- Three threads where your Tailer learns something about three different jobs of their choice (one of them has to be their Mentor's job)
- Three threads between your Tailer and their Mentor with some kind of learning involved
New Barc Shop Items
We have several new items in the Barc Shop! Introduced with our Spring Fling, you can now purchase unrealistic markings for your characters, such as stripes, or even take on and play an urban creature such as a squirrel or skunk! Go check out all the Barc Shop’s cool new purchases!
Thanks for reading! We know it was a lot!