Post by 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒾𝒾ℯ on Apr 17, 2019 7:10:17 GMT
Hey all! We hope ‘crunch time’ is going well for everyone in school / college! In lieu of a bigger and more informative Chronicle that’ll be posted in the beginning of May, we’ve got our regular OTM announcements to get out of the way!
First Place: Daire with 11 posts.
Second Place: Casimira with 8 posts.
Third Place: Zhiva with 7 posts.
Congratulations to those who have won! Your prizes have been sent to your player accounts.
- [She] is always so friendly in the Discord! I'm really enjoying getting to talk shop about science stuff, even if I'm currently being tempted to get my PhD in English instead... >.>
- Mykie’s definitely won some brownie points with me by just being as friendly as she is in the Discord, being talkative, and helping welcome new people! She’s an all-around positive presence on Infidelis and I’m so glad she came here and stuck around!
I love how friendly Mykie is! She’s a joy to have around on site, and I can’t wait to see more of her characters!
DUO: Fawn & Diablo
- This intense duo is the last thing from a positive partnership, but still one to be recognized nonetheless! Diablo is overbearing and Fawn is underbearing. You know how there’s usually a give and take in a normal relationship? Well, not this one. This one’s all take.
- Well, first of all, Diablo’s...a creep. A weird, scary creep, and Sam displays that beautifully. I absolutely adore their thread, and their relationship is...interesting and incredibly fun. Still, my heart goes out to Fawn, because goodness, Diablo really is a little demon.
- We haven't seen him on the board much yet, but the history alone makes me excited to see how these violent impulses might manifest themselves in later threads!
- For a face so cute and adorable, there’s definitely something about Trax that just...scratches that ‘itch’. Like it was previously said, I can’t wait to see more of him on board and see if we can explore more of what lies beneath the surface of him!
- Her interactions with Caz and Odessa. I have a thing for characters who are deeply convinced that they're God's gift to earth and grumble when they realize they can't do everything.
- Zhiva, despite being frighteningly crafty, honestly can be pretty darned funny. Just read every one of - and I mean EVERY one of - her interactions with Crime. They’re great and I guarantee you her witty remarks will make you snicker each time!
MOST UNIQUE: Seraphim
- She is a very unique character, because she's the rare proof that a lawful good character can still be interesting and complex, and I always enjoy seeing what she's going to do next!
- Seraphim is definitely a unique and interesting character on board. The way Art portrays her goes beyond the typical ‘nice healer’ sort of trope. I love seeing her interact with other characters, and, honestly, she’s just a precious bean all around.
THREAD: Curse The Ground Where You Kneel
You can read it here!
- This thread was such a good read! Aside from the fact that I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time, the way both players portray their characters is utterly amazing. I love Thorn’s…’Thorness’ and Angelus’ polite, yet utterly chilly, disposition. Just from this thread alone, you can definitely feel the storm that’s brewing over the Crabs!
QUOTE: "Your nose broke, son? This ain't no pit stop." -- Radius
- I really like it and I think it's a great representation of the character, plus just a funny little line!
- I love the southern, no-nonsense way Lurky plays Radius! His dialogue all throughout this post had me giggling because it gave me such a clear image of his character and personality.
- Honestly, it’s Radius - what’s not to love about it? Joking aside, Radius’ personality is downright lovable even if he himself is...less lovable. Most of the things he says gives you a clear image of just ‘Radius’ in your mind, and this quote is no exception!
We're working on some stuff behind-the-scenes (as we always are) that we'll be releasing in early May! We're aiming for a new plot chapter, a month change, a new board feature, and a few updates that'll hopefully make things easier for you on Infidelis in terms of plotting, character development, and promotions! You'll see soon!