War's adoptables and collaborations May 28, 2019 20:42:04 GMT
Post by Warpaint on May 28, 2019 20:42:04 GMT
PLAYER ADOPTION RULES
(please give these a read before considering one of my adoptables)
Hi! I'd love for you to pick up one of my lovelies but of course just some side notes
* I reserve the right to deny the adoption of one of my characters.
* Drastic changes, edits, or overhauls on the charries MUST be discussed with me. They are adoptables and have a purpose for their creation. If you find yourself wanting to change a generous amount of their character then perhaps they are not for you.
* If you pick up one of my characters I can reasonably expect to RP with you. Most of the characters have ties or histories with my current characters, and so I'd love to expand on that. (Fret not! I will not commandeer all of your characters plotting or threading.)
* I reserve the right to take back a character if they are not being rped true to their nature. (an example would be a particularly sinister adoptable being Mr. Sunshine and loving all or a character not following the arc of their history.) This is a drastic measure and I'll always discuss any concerns with you first.
* Activity is crucial! If you go longer than 5 months without a hiatus notice, I reserve the right to take the character back and place them up for adoption once more. (I know real life comes first, so if you have any concerns with activity, just let me know )
* Generally faceclaim's are open to change, as long as they fit the breed features of what the characters is made up of. Just PM to doublecheck if you have any questions and concerns.
* Some adoptable's are very specific in their creation and only minor changes are accepted for them. I'll note these characters with Red Stars ***
* You can adopt up to two at a time, I then ask you wait a period of a month before adopting another, just to make sure the characters have some variety in their roleplayers.
And of course Have fun with them !! I look forward to rping with any characters that are adopted!!
Pm or Discord , (Pm - Warpaint or Discord - Warpaint #0423), is the best way to reach me. The rules may seem scary but I'm not a stickler, everything is always up for discussion. Thanks for the readSo Yellow and I have an adoptable for a current plot. Acacia is the adoptive sister to @yellow s Adonis. We are hoping to have someone adopt Acacia and join the crabs for a family plot with Syracuse becoming their adoptive mother and filling the void of having lost her pups to murder. Acacia and Adonis have recently been separated and need to find eachother once more Please feel free to direct any questions or interest onto discord. Thanks! We'd like to have her base model remain mostly the same but minor changes can be made or expanded upon.
|AGE: 5 months x (born in April)||GENDER: Female|
|HEIGHT: 17 inches adult (11 inches as pup)||WEIGHT: 41 lbs. adult (12 lbs as pup)|
|BREED(S): English Springer Spaniel||FACE CLAIM: littlesilla|
|Acacia has markings much like a panda, with a full face mask separated by a thin line of mottled white. She boasts a ivory undercoat that is speckled and blotched with dark brown nearly black patches. She is shorter for her breed and currently has huge puppy paws that make her trip over everything. Light chestnut almost golden eyes sit prominently on her face, always with a curious expression. Acacia has a full tail and is matched with long feathered ears, whose fur is softer than the rest of her pelt. She is mostly free of scars other than the typical puppy mishaps. She has a thick coat and finds it easy to remove burs from her silken mass.|
|DAREDEVIL • SOCIAL • BOISTEROUS • EXCITEABLE • STRONG WILLED|
|Acacia unlike her adopted brother is quite the open book. She's fearless and a bit of a risk taker, bordering on reckless. Despite her limited time on earth she can be quite sure of herself. The speckled pup knows no stranger and will happily converse with any who can keep up with her overflowing energy. She can be quite the fresh bit of air considering the gloominess of the city and the misfortune of her and Adonis' life. Acacia can be excitable and hard to reel in at times, everything is just so damn thrilling for her. Despite her outwardly energetic self Acacia is loving and quite fond of her brother Adonis. Not to mention very protective of her quieter half. Acacia does better when she has something to focus on, otherwise she'll find something to get into. She holds true to her hunting breed heritage and has the drive and focus to do anything as long as she is channeled properly. She enjoys flushing out birds quite a bit.|
|Acacia was the favorite of her litter by humans simply because she was friendly. She had the puppy energy everyone finds amusing and fun at that age. Her parents were loving and happily encouraged her bird dog senses. But she was quickly adopted when she was of age and separated from the warmth of familiarity. |
She found her new home to be quite different and fraught with tension between her new two-leg owners. However she found companionship in her adopted brother Adonis. It wasn't long before the different natures of the pups melded together and created an inseparable bond, with Acacia taking the lead most of the time.
The two pups see each other as siblings and when they were eventually dumped in the forest after a two leg fight left them homeless. They had each other. A recent thunderstorm has separated the two and Acacia is eager and anxious to find her brother. The only family she has left and loves the most.
|FAMILY & RELATIONSHIPS|
SIBLINGS: Canela (F), Remington (M), Rooster (M)
PUPS (with who?): N/a
OTHER FAMILY: Adopted brother Adonis (played by @yellow )
|SKILLS / STRENGTHS & FLAWS / WEAKNESSES|
|DRIVEN: There will be no shortage of great things to be accomplished by Acacia. When she sets her mind to something she gets it done and has the knack for seeing it through to the best of her abilities. She has a certain grit to be the best at everything and strives to learn new things constantly|
SENSE OF SMELL: Acacia has an amazing sense of smell true to her breed standard. It also gives her the rare ability to "see" through lies. She's uniquely tuned into emotions and smelling ones deception. Acacia is great at tracking, especially birds. Even if she isn't patient enough to hunt them.
OPEN-HEARTED: Despite the misfortune, Acacia tends to remain bright. She's loving and knows no strangers. She can be a breath of fresh air and is quite understanding even at her young age. While extended patience isn't something she's learned, she does already possess it.
|FOOLHARDY: Acacia can be a bit reckless and overly gung-ho. A real act first and ask questions later type of pup. When she gets excited it can be hard to gain her attention again. She can be a bit dangerous to herself and simultaneously naïve. The world hasn't bit her in the ass enough to make her stop and think twice always.|
SIZE: For someone with so much personality she sure doesn't have the size to back it up. She can pack a bunch but she is on the short stuff list. She finds it hard to scavenge in the city due to her height and clumsiness. Also she's subject to the wills of those who outdo her in size. Her mouth to physique ration is quite off.
CHALLENGING: She isn't the easiest subject to mentor. She likes to ask questions and test boundaries. Once enraptured and channeled she is a good student but otherwise she can be quite the handful and a wild child. Plenty of patience has to exercised for her and it can become grating at times.
|She is the more dominant between her adopted brother Adonis (played by @yellow ). Her adoptive mother is Syracuse (Played by Warpaint ). Acacia is a future crabber.|
|And what about you?|
|OOC NAME: Your Name Here||PRONOUNS: he/she/them|
|WHERE'D YOU FIND US?: List the place where you saw our site, ad, button, etc.||WHO REFERRED YOU?: If applicable, please list who referred you or who posted the advertisement you saw!|
|OTHER CHARACTERS?: Do you have any other characters? List their names here!|