Post by 𝒮𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒾𝒾ℯ on Aug 4, 2019 5:28:00 GMT
A Mini Canine Chronicle
With Silvy away on vacation, we didn’t get a lot of time to collaborate on our upcoming Chronicle. So, this one will be a mini one with a larger one with our updates later on in the month. To ensure we announce our Top Voter, Spotlights, and Top Posters on time, though, we wanted to at least submit this!
Our Monthly Announcements
First: Karma & Dizzybird tied with 14 posts.
Second: Judah with 13 posts.
Third: Rayne with 11 posts.
Congratulations guys! Your prizes have been sent to your Player Accounts!
OUR 'TOP' TOPSITE VOTER
Our Top Voter this month was Mobius ! Thank you so much for helping Infidelis stay popular! Enjoy your 500 Kibble Prize! It’s been sent to your Player Account!
I'm nominating Kip this month because I have seen such a huge improvement since they first joined. Kip's writing has really blossomed and I feel that they have come into their own, contributing with really lovely, well rounded characters! Kip is active and always replies to threads in a timely manner. Not to mention I love seeing their art on Discord!
Kip has really come out of her shell since she joined, and she’s really shown us that she’s a great, versatile writer with an array of different types of characters that she writes so well!
DUO: Kip & Phoenix
- They are such a cute pup duo! They are both written wonderfully and so young and full of life!
Their interactions are written so well - they really are just young pups figuring out the world around them. I always enjoy reading about their cute lil on-and-off friendship C:
- Boy what a duo these two are! They're both written beautifully but they also have that childlike zeal that makes you smile when you read them. Such opposites that work well together to bring you some natural entertainment.
- Sativa & Kip are probably two of the best writers I’ve seen play puppies (or children) so well in roleplay! These two characters (and players) are great alone, but better together!
- I am not sure if he is written to be intentionally funny but his quirks and personality crack me up! I enjoy reading his threads every time!
- Their mannerisms are really easy to thread with! Lex is naturally a quiet comedian that draws you in. With all the derangement surrounding Komorrah, Lex is a fresh breath that gives you some lightness to combat the dark. Not too mention Syracuse has taken quite the shine to him. I'm most definitely excited to see what else he brings to the table.
- While not outwardly a terrifying character, Zhiva does have a threatening 'feel' to her that qualifies her for "scariest," I think.
- While she's not an outright scary character, she has an air about her that sends a chill up your spine.
- Boy you never know what to expect from her. Her motives are complex and the way she is portrayed is even more complex and I love it!. She's dangerous and everyone knows it and because she's not out rightly scary, she earns the wariness of others, rightly so!
- [She] is a very interesting character, she's manipulative and different from the rest of the Saints being that she is the only one who has wavering loyalty to Karma. While the rest of the Saints would probably die for their boss, Yuzen is only in it for the resources and believes herself to know better than Karma, and could betray her at any second.
- The uniqueness in which Simba is able to portray her is both hilarious and intriguing. Her inner thoughts are always spun like a web and it's hard not to want to read everything she comes up with. She's a loose canon with a long term plan.
THREAD: I Refuse to Play with Fire Hazards
Read it here!
- [This] is such a joy to read. the dramatic irony between knowing Banshee sees Darcy as a snack, but Darcy not knowing herself? I look forward to reading every reply!
- I agree with the comment above - this is such a joy to read with Darcy's oblivious nature and Banshee's opinion of her... all the while, the two of them are forced to work together. Sometimes, characters who are forced together have the best threads!
"She was beauty, and she was grace...but, she'd still most certainly rip off someone's face." -- Karma, in Embrace This Moment, Remember.
- It's rare you see a funny quote from Karma's posts and I found this hilarious. I could not resist nominating it.
- Haha this quote reminds me of a funny GIF I saw once and never forgotten - with a Karma twist! Definitely a breath of fresh air to see some humor in Karma’s posts every once in a while!
Congratulations to those who have been nominated for August’s Spotlights! Your prizes have been sent to your Player Accounts!
Rose has chosen to step down from her mod duties in favor of giving more time and attention to her leadership duties as the Dodgers Boss. Thanks for all your contributions, Rose! <3