Sammiie's Adoptables Dec 3, 2017 1:01:45 GMT
Post by Sammiie on Dec 3, 2017 1:01:45 GMT
Sammiie's Wanted Ads
Usually, I'm pretty laid-back with those I adopt my characters out to, unless of course the character has specific traits, a specific purpose, or has been played a certain way before. I'm less open to change if the character has been played before.
I'm a huge fan of letting potential adopters test-drive adoptables in Genesis to see how they would roleplay them and if it's what I'm looking for.
Please read over the information below as it explains what I expect from you as a potential adopter and what you must do if your interested, curious, etc. Thanks C:
- Strict Contract These adoptables are generally either children, previously played, or plot-intensive. They usually have pre-planned personalities, histories, and relatives or friends that I'd like the adopter to really stick to. Ideal players for these characters would be someone who is active, writes well, and shows commitment. I will most likely request a test-drive roleplay with a potential adopter for these characters. They always come with guaranteed interaction.
- Moderate Contract These characters may already have a personality, back story, and can be plot-intensive. They are generally open for development and adopters may adjust some of the suggested points. The direction of the character should more or less be the same. These can be good characters to adopt if the adopter wishes to have some kind of back story to work off of, but doesn't want a strict contract to deal with.
- Relaxed Contract These adoptables have open terms. These generally only have basic details given, were made for the adopter to expand upon, or were adoptables that have been up for adoption for a while without luck. These characters are best for those who generally want to 'create their own', but want ties to a specific family and/or plot opportunities.
- For characters without development (ex. they have not appeared in Komorrah yet):
- You are free to discuss pre-adoption changes to their history, appearance, family, etc. I'm typically open to those kinds of changes. Whatever makes it easier for you or most fun to play them!
- For characters with development (ex. they have appeared in Komorrah or have been played before):
- Changes are less likely possible, especially regarding their appearance, history, and personality. I prefer not to allow changes to these characters because they have an active roleplay history, even if you're only looking to alter off-board history. Personality changes, as long as they can be considered 'development', may be accepted.
- Generally, you do not need my permission to do things with an adoptable, unless certain things are specified. Develop your character how you want!
- Some stricter characters may have more stringent terms! Character development that just happens is understandable, but if its your goal from the get-go to take a character in a different direction than I envisioned, please let me know beforehand and we can discuss!
- Example: If you're adopting one of my darker characters and you plan to take them in a more light-hearted direction from their general plan (which includes edits to their history to make them less dark, etc.), you should let me know when you apply.
- I am not looking to control every aspect of our characters' interactions. However, for some characters, I may have stricter requirements about what I want from them plot- and thread-wise.
Reclaiming & Re-Adoption
AboutI work hard to make my adoptables appealing. So, in cases where a player disappears or drops the character, I will most often reclaim the adoptable and put them back up for adoption.
Specific TermsI may choose to reclaim the character if you have:
- dropped or kenneled them for a long period of time (6+ months)
- dropped or kenneled them without at least 6 months of active roleplay
- dropped or kenneled them with inadequate play (unfinished threads and plots, errors in interpreting pre-set character history, personality, etc.)
- disappeared from or otherwise permanently departed Infidelis
- broken a specific term of the adoption terms
- Example: If I made it clear that Ginger was to stay in the Yardies, and you have him leave and join the Crabs instead.
- All baubles (art, posting tables, graphics, etc.) originally given with the adoptable return with the character.
- Gift art and gift graphics (signatures, tables, etc.) are considered reclaimable with the adoptable.
Please contact me through a PM through the site, or DM on Discord. My username is Sammiie#5655 . In your preferred method of contact, we can discuss the adoptable, potential changes, expectations, etc.
I greatly appreciate adopters who are patient, strong, and active roleplayers. I may not adopt to players who:
- constantly pick up, drop, and switch characters
- ask for adoptables, then don't join with them
- are not going to join with the adoptable as soon as possible
- have broken major adoptable terms with me before
Created from Sie@SoulsRPG's Adoption Contract Template!