Canine Chronicle Jul 6, 2020 2:23:12 GMT
Post by Silvy on Jul 6, 2020 2:23:12 GMT
The Canine Chronicle
Hey all! We hope that everyone has been doing well this past month (and few months!). It’s time for a chronicle, and it’s time for an event! A lot of places around the US are still in quarantine, so we hope a small summer-themed event will lift your spirits some! I know we’d all like to be at a barbecue getting crunk instead, but we hope you’ll have fun regardless! We hope that everyone has and continues to stay safe out there!
Our Monthly Announcements
JUNE'S TOP POSTERS
1st Place: Rhea with 12 posts.
2nd Place: Juno and Jack tied with 10 posts.
3rd Place: Czar , Crime , and @malice tied with 8 posts.
SPOTLIGHT PLAYER: Gunner
- I haven't really been on chat, chatting much but I have really enjoyed our threads together!! They role-play well and have made really awesome characters!!!
- It's so great to have Gunner back man, I've adored seeing her around on the discord and her awesome character's on the board! Not only is it always interesting, if not hilarious, to talk with her, but her characters are unique and always a blast to thread with.
FEATURED PERSONAL PLOT: Karma & Malice
- I personally really enjoy watching these two in threads. They're a sight to see, and way too fun to read about. It's rare to see a mother/daughter relationship as screwed up as these two, and seeing them bump heads is amazing. From Malice being one of the very few to openly mouth off to Karma, to Karma's sheer cruelty to her own flesh and blood, it's so interesting!
- Karma and Malice, I know my own character but I'm really loving what was, is and what is planned for these two. Its such an interesting plot line, you really just never know what will happen or who might snap first.
BEST CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: Void
- Ah Void, my good man!! Former saint climbing through the ranks of the Dodgers, finding a spot for himself and trying to fit in as best he can. I love any Void thread!!!
- I've loved watching Mobius play Void, and his promotion (and his reaction to it) was great, it's like a dream come true for him! Seeing him struggle in the war thread in realizing that he's not the bloodthirsty beast he used to be was also fantastic.
FAN FAVORITE CHARACTER: Alibi
- Who doesn't love Alibi!!!! She's such a sweet motherly character with many different sides and it just makes me absolutely adore her!!!
- She's such a warm character that it's hard not to get that 'warm fuzzy feeling' when reading her threads!
- It is a somewhat new thread but I already sense it's going to be a rather intense thread!! And I am excited to not only be apart of it but read everyone's replies. Its going to be very interesting!!
- The tension in this thread is something that you can't miss. The way the players set up the setting and stakes to the dialogue already makes me excited for what it'll have to offer as it continues!
"Some families are [freaking] complicated." -- Malice, Saints Scout in Always been a black sheep living in a daydream
- Leave it to Malice to know how complicated families can be. I feel like this quote really embodies her quite well - her and her horribly tragic family!
June's Topsite Voter Champ
Congrats to siralfonzododenot for being our champion voter last month! For your efforts, we’ve sent you 1,000 Kibble! Thank you for your voting dedication!
Remember all, while you need at least five votes during the month, the player that votes the most within the month gets a random prize! All you have to do to vote on the Topsites (save for one or two of them) is click the links! Once you’ve voted, you just post to the thread and let us know, and repeat the process the following day or whenever you can vote next!
Congratulations to our Spotlights! Your prizes have already been sent to you! Enjoy!
With this month’s chronicle, we don’t particularly have any updates to announce, though we have been compiling quite a random list of ideas for Infidelis over the last few months. And you guys know that we really don’t implement anything without checking in with you first, so we’ve compiled all of these random ideas into a survey that we’d love your input on!
It’s on the longer side (longer than others we’ve put out before), so we’d really appreciate it if you took it when you’ve got some time to sit down, think, and give us your feedback! It’s really important to us and will help us shape Infidelis better for you guys for the future!
Find the survey here!
We know you guys are sick of May already (we are, too!) and we’re working hard to finish up the last of the plot threads so we can move on and change the darn month already! We want to thank you all for your patience, though, as COVID-19 has affected us all differently. Please try to be on top of your plot threads and help us move along the last legs of the May plot as quickly as possible!
We will be changing the month in August, regardless of whether the plot is finished or not! Though, we’re aiming for full plot completion regardless!
NEW RAPIDFIRE POSTING REQUEST + CHARACTER CONCEPTS
Sammiie had a Rapidfire Posting Request thing sitting in the mod board all ready to go for some time... so we moved that to classifieds! Use that when you want to fast-post/spree/rapidfire post (however you want to call it) during a set amount of time! Give it a read over and maybe use it? C:
Additionally, suggested by BURD a few weeks ago, we added a Character Concepts list! On this list, you will be able to share character concepts with others - hopefully helping them out with the character creation process! As always, give that a read over, too, since there are some rules with it!
Last but certainly not least - we’ve got our July Event, featuring a fun Relay Race and a Ruffle! This is a perfect chance to earn some neat prizes, so don't miss out on it!
You can read about the Ruffle here.
You can read about the Relay Race here.